OceanEx, an AI-powered digital Asset exchange ecosystem, within the VeChain ecosystem, announced today it has finally reached its official release — OceanEx Atlantic 2.0. The full release will provide enhanced service and versatility moving forward.
OceanEx 1.0 was launched on November 30, 2018, as a beta test. Since then, the OceanEx team has been working hard to bring the platform to the next level. After almost four months of product development, beta testing is now successfully completed.
“OceanEx Atlantic represents the starting point of a new journey, which aims to add a higher level of security and professionalism to the trading experience and establish a more comprehensive OceanEx ecosystem with our community and partners.”
Highlighted features in OceanEx Atlantic
Features include but not limited to: a significant upgrade on deposit/withdraw functionalities; an optimized user interface; customizable and auto-saved chart settings, and market search and sorting functions. Additionally, the OceanEx team has optimized web page rendering to better adapt to different kinds of resolutions. OceanEx has also prioritized the development of mobile apps. Soon users will be able to use the exchange on Android and iOS.
- Efficient customer support equipped with an AI-powered risk control system – User experience is always the overriding value of OceanEx. In OceanEx 2.0, users requests will be more efficiently supported by operation specialists. Furthermore, an AI-powered risk detection algorithm is integrated into the risk control system to better protect user digital assets and streamline the token/currency transfer experience.
- Expanded global coverage with localized community interaction – OceanEx is going to expand its global coverage in more countries and regions while providing better support to our local communities. In March, we successfully held our first meetup in Amsterdam, and there will be more meetups coming in 2019. Also, OceanEx will soon provide multi-language support to better serve our growing global community.
- Robust Tokenomics supported by OCE Club – To show appreciation for all token holders’ recognition and belief in OceanEx’s long-term value, the OCE Club will be introduced, which aims at enhancing the robustness of OCE tokenomics by maximizing the benefits of token holders. By joining the OCE Club users will be eligible to perks including trading fee discounts, referral fees, and customized investment programs, as well as exclusive benefits tailored to the level of the OCE Club membership.
- Strong Partnerships – In March, OceanEx announced a partnership with CertiK which will bring an additional layer of security protection to the exchange. In 2019, OceanEx will work more closely with leading organizations in the blockchain and crypto industry to provide users with comprehensive services.
- Beyond VeChain – As an open ecosystem, one key mission of OceanEx is to interconnect different blockchain ecosystems. To fulfill this mission, starting in Q2 2019, we will begin listing projects outside the VeChain Ecosystem that meet certain listing criteria to expand the trading options for users.
- Exclusive and Professional Institutional Solutions – Since the introduction of institutional account registration in January 2019, the OceanEx team has received a considerable amount of applications. In OceanEx 2.0, the institutional account will be upgraded with more customized functionalities and professional services.