Coinfirm, a provider of data to fight ransomware, hacking, malware and other online fraud and scams involving the cryptocurrency economy, announced today that its platform has been fully redesigned to better serve as a one-stop shop solution for all AML, KYC, and CTF requirements across various user profiles.
Today’s release includes an updated Coinfirm AML platform filled with new design upgrades, features, integrated products, and an enhanced AML Risk report.
- The new C-Score features interactive details as to risk factors.
- Detailed ETH token analysis with an interactive graph (pictured below).
- A new section on profile analysis with address owner risk details.
- The dashboard now features Coinfirm solutions tabs such as AML Risk Report, Monitoring Panel, AMLT Network in a new look and improved user experience. Over time Coinfirm plans to also update its other range of products such as Visualizer, Automated KYC, and Trudatum.
- The new AML Risk Report has been updated in the Coinfirm API.
AMLT is the token for the AMLT Network and Coinfirm AML/KYC Platform. In return for valid data provided, AMLT Network Members are rewarded in AMLT that can then be used in various ways. AMLT not only creates the first system where entities can report addresses and evidence tied to nefarious actors in the economy, but AMLT token can be used for discounted services on the Coinfirm AML/KYC Platform that is already servicing countless ICOs and over 100 companies in both the cryptocurrency and traditional spaces.
Network members also receive privileged access to Coinfirm products such tools and panels, the AMLT knowledge pool with exclusive content and materials as well as additional benefits and features, helping them limit exposure to risk and increase transparency for themselves, their clients and the entire digital economy.