Eidoo, a multi-crypto wallet, and exchange, today announced the integration of the Eidoo Hybrid Exchange directly on the Eidoo app, which is available for iOS, Android and desktop.
In the past, this service was offered on a dedicated app as it was still in beta. Now that the beta testing phase of the Eidoo Hybrid Exchange has concluded, it has been successfully integrated within the Eidoo app. The combination provides an all-in-one and easy solution to store and trade cryptocurrencies on the go.
The Eidoo Hybrid Exchange doesn’t require a Know Your Customer (KYC) process as the exchange platform is based in Lithuania, exceptions may apply in case of ICOs or tokens based in Switzerland.
The Eidoo Hybrid Exchange offers the following features:
- Trading wallet: a separate ad hoc wallet for trading where users can deposit and withdraw funds to and from their personal Eidoo wallet;
- The exchange currently supports Ethereum (ETH), Sgame Pro (SGM), Eidoo (EDO), Binance Coin (BNB) and Tether (USDT), while the wallet also supports bitcoin (BTC) and all ERC20 and ERC223 tokens;
- Fast crypto exchange: using atomic swaps and smart contracts;
- No need to complete a KYC as the Hybrid exchange is based in Lithuania;
- Full control: users have full control over their funds as Eidoo does not store their private keys.