Gemini, the New York trust company that is a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and custodian, launched the Gemini Mobile App today, which is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for all users.
The Gemini Mobile App has the following features:
- Buy and sell cryptocurrency
- View market prices and portfolio value
- Set price alerts
- Set recurring buy orders
- Buy The Cryptoverse(i.e., basket orders)
- Send and receive cryptocurrency
The Gemini Mobile App combines Gemini’s institutional-grade security with a simple and intuitive experience designed to make trading on the go easy.
“We’ve spent the last three years building the world’s most trusted cryptocurrency platform and today we are excited to extend it into the hands of our customers. Cryptocurrency never sleeps so it’s important for us to make it easy for our customers to engage with it wherever they are and whenever they want.”
The Gemini Mobile App makes engaging with the future of money accessible to all Gemini users through the following features:
- Buy and sell on the go: Users can now you can trade cryptocurrency on the go by depositing funds into their Gemini account and buy or sell cryptocurrency with just one swipe.
- Market prices and portfolio value at a glance: Simply open the Gemini Mobile App to check prices for a given cryptocurrency and access historical price data for bitcoin, ether, litecoin, bitcoin cash, and zcash (whether or not a user is a registered customer). As users build their crypto portfolio, they can see how price changes affect the value of their portfolio.
- Set Price Alerts: Users can act fast on price movements via a price alert function that sends push notifications when a price moves above or below a certain price point – or moves by more than a certain percentage value.
- Set recurring buy orders: Users can turn on the ‘Recurring Buys’ feature to repeat an order at any frequency, time, and amount of their choosing.
- Buy The Cryptoverse: Users can buy a basket of the cryptocurrencies available on Gemini (weighted by market capitalization) – with a single order.