Radar Relay, the peer-to-peer trading platform for Ethereum-based tokens built on the 0x Protocol recently updated to v2 which brought aboard a variety of updates and improvements.
To date, the Radar Relay app has executed over 50,000 trades, racked up $180 million in trading volume, and now offers over 170+ tokens on the platform, while serving up to 4 million API requests every 24 hours.
What v2 Brings
- Trezor Integration – Radar Relay has integrated Trezor Hardware Wallet to the platform. Users can now trade directly, wallet-to-wallet, from MetaMask, Ledger, and Trezor wallets.
- Batch Cancel – Thanks to the updated smart contracts from 0x v2, users can batch cancel multiple open orders, bundling them together as one transaction, saving time and money. Users can also globally cancel all of your open orders.
For v2, Radar Relay’s backend and SDK was updated to be compliant with 0x Protocol v2. The team says that this was a crucial refactor to support the v2 standard relayer API and batch cancels noted above.
To build upon the strong foundation laid and ensure longevity, Radar Relay has also taken used v2 to make inclusive behind the scenes improvements to the app.
- Optimized database queries, Kubernetes configurations, and caching leading to a 5x improvement to API response times.
- Improved API REST implementation which mitigates data duplication.
- Improved code automation to enable shipping updates faster.
- Implemented a custom built design framework to help iterate UI updates efficiently.