BlockCAT Technologies, a company that allows anyone to create, manage and deploy smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain with no programming required has announced that Tabby Pay 2.0 is now live and deployed on the Ethereum main network.
Tabby Pay 2.0 is a dApp that’s built to eliminate user error. The dApp UI interacts with the blockchain via smart contract and enables users to send ETH and ERC20 tokens without the fear of sending to the wrong address – by giving users the ability to cancel pending payments.
Highlights of the changes made to Tabby Pay 2.0:
- Improved Graphical User Interface – User testing with the community helped fine-tune the app and make the experience intuitive for both beginners and crypto veterans alike.
- Fee Payments in CAT – BlockCAT wanted to make sure Tabby Pay was accessible to all users, so they have incorporated payment in both ETH and CAT. The team also made some changes to the fee structure which is designed to give CAT holders an incentive by providing a modest discount per transaction (0.001 ETH or 0.5 CAT per transaction).
- Send any ERC20 Token – Tabby Pay 2.0 allows users to send both ETH and ERC20 Tokens.
- Support for Multiple Wallet Interfaces – To make Tabby Pay more accessible, there is support now for multiple wallet types, including:
– Browser wallets (MetaMask or Parity)
– Ledger hardware wallets (Nano S or Ledger Blue)
– External wallets (MyEtherWallet or MyCrypto)