Monaco, a payment and cryptocurrency platform announced today that it has added the Monaco Wallet to the existing app that offers the Monaco Visa Card reservation function on the Google Play Store with the pending approval on the Apple App Store expected shortly.
The app, now in open beta, was designed for consumers seeking a streamlined, secure approach to buying, exchanging, and sending cryptocurrency. The app combines the convenience of traditional personal financial tools and simplifies the oftentimes complicated cryptocurrency transaction processes.
App users will receive real-time updates on the broader cryptocurrency world, and build their cryptocurrency knowledge with the following features:
- Cryptocurrency Wallet: Purchase, hold, send, and exchange multiple cryptocurrencies, including Monaco’s token (MCO), bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), and Binance Coin (BNB).
- Lockup of MCO Token: Purchase or deposit the required MCO tokens to begin the six-month holding period required to receive a Monaco Visa Card with no annual fees.
- Track Coins: Monitor the pulse of the cryptocurrency world with real-time data for over 200 cryptocurrencies including prices, performance, volume, market capitalization and charting.
- Monaco University: Develop industry knowledge with bite-sized cryptocurrency lessons, many with videos, and reference the detailed glossary with key terms while on the go.
- Instant Customer Support: Receive assistance from a real person with in-app chat support.
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder, and CEO of Monaco” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””] “We are excited to launch our mobile app and introduce cryptocurrency to the spending practices of the everyday consumer. The app enables users to focus on making the best financial decisions for them rather than endlessly studying the confusing mechanics that frequently accompany cryptocurrency products and exchanges.”[/perfectpullquote]
Once the Monaco Visa Card is available in their respective market, users will be able to manage their card spending in seven local fiat currencies, receive real-time transaction information, track their exchange and ATM usages, enable overseas usage and even freeze their Monaco Visa Card with a single tap.
By designing an intuitive platform that consolidates functions that are currently scattered across the internet from multiple providers, Monaco welcomes both the cryptocurrency beginner and
experienced veteran to make their own personal financial management system more efficient.
Other upcoming products in Monaco’s roadmap that will be integrated directly into the Monaco Wallet App include Monaco Auto Invest, a cryptocurrency investment robo-advisory service, and Monaco Credit, offering users the ability to deposit cryptocurrency and receive cthe redit to spend.