Stratis, the blockchain as a service development platform announced today the release of the Stratis ICO Platform. The ICO Platform is feature rich and enables users to deploy an ICO within minutes via the ‘Deploy to Azure’ button.
Features of the Stratis ICO Platform include:
- A highly customizable design, which enables you to ensure the ICO site conforms with your unique branding.
- The ability to accept funds in USD, BTC, STRAT and 50+ additional cryptocurrencies via Changelly, a service that enables ICO contributors to pay in many digital currencies.
- Integration with Onfido’s ‘Know-Your-Customer’ (KYC) service that screens contributors against anti-money laundering watch-lists and undertakes document checks.
- Support for Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallets, enabling issuers to collect funds securely. This means the funds collected during the ICO are not stored on the server itself.
- The Stratis ICO Platform is provided free of charge, overcoming the high costs of existing crowd-funding solutions.
“With this platform we’ve drastically improved the user experience for both ICO issuers and contributors. Today’s ICO solutions tend to be either DIY, which comes with substantial security risks or they tend to charge a significant fee, but it doesn’t need to be this way. At Stratis, we are focused on making blockchain simple and accessible, which is why the core Stratis blockchain has been written completely from the ground up in the widely understood language of C# and the .NET framework. We want as many developers as possible to access the benefits of decentralized technology.”
The timeline for the ICO can be broken down into 3 phases: the deployment phase, the live phase, and the token distribution phase.
The following sections introduce each phase:
During this phase, the ICO Web Application is set up. At the end of this phase, users will:
- Have an instance of the ICO Web Application branded and integrated with your site.
- Have obtained a new HD (hierarchal deterministic) wallet in which to collect BTC and STRAT contributed during the ICO.
- Notified potential buyers of when your ICO is due to start.
The live phase runs for a specific period, which is configured using the administrator page of the Web Application. At the end of this period:
- You will have an HD wallet containing all the BTC and STRAT which were contributed during the ICO.
- The ICO Platform will have recorded how many of your tokens are due to each buyer. Each individual contribution transaction is stored including the currency used, the amount contributed, and how many tokens were earnt.
Token distribution phase
At the end of this phase, buyers of your tokens will have supplied an address taken from a wallet which supports your tokens. The ICO Platform stores this address with the record of the buyer’s contribution towards earning your tokens.
The Stratis ICO Platform and associated documentation are now available on GitHub.