Starting back on May 1, 2018, crypto exchange EXMO launched a brand-new Cashback system on the cryptocurrency market. All registered users automatically become participants of the Cashback program.
EXMO aims to provide users with the capability to regulate cashback rates on their own by increasing trading volume. Ivan Petuhovskii, a co-founder of EXMO exchange, notes: “As long as cashback is credited in transaction currency, it lowers currency risks. We believe that this distinctive advantage will enable our traders to decrease currency risks under the high market volatility conditions”.
The key advantages of the new Cashback system:
- Lowering currency risks for traders – cashback is credited in transaction currency;
- Daily cashback crediting;
- A flexible rate is determined in accordance with trading volume over the last 30 days;
- Up to 70% of the commission can be returned.
The new Cashback system also implies that cashback rates are divided into Taker and Maker depending on the type of trading operations.
How does Taker/Maker rate system work?
- Traders, who have performed with market orders and executed limit orders, are paid off under the Taker rate;
- Traders, who have performed with limit orders are paid off under the Maker rate.
Please note that users will receive cash back for April 2018 according to the old Cashback system.