DEEX, a decentralized financial ecosystem based on the BitShares 2.0 platform, began its token sale this week on Wednesday, January 10th. The exchange offers functionalities comparable to the centralized exchanges without their typical shortcomings. DEEX has now announced the start of its token sale to continue until the end of January. DEEX has already successfully closed a presale at the end of 2017 and raised 3410 ETH within a month.
The exchange is a reliable and convenient platform where individuals can quickly trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies using the fiat currencies available in their countries through the BitShares ecosystem. To start with, DEEX is offering more than ten different cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other altcoins.
In the initial stages of the crypto economic development, centralized exchanges were the more preferred option because they are easy to use, easy to access, and provide advanced trading functions such as margin trading, stop-loss, lending and others. However, these centralized systems are exposed to a number of risks such as security threats, unfair competition, the danger of sanctions, political factors, and much more. Till date, the amount of stolen customer funds from centralized exchanges amounts to almost $500 million.
DEEX wants to help this problem by enabling clients complete control over their funds. The core of this decentralized ecosystem is the BitShares 2.0 (Graphene) blockchain, an extremely fast and reliable platform with not a single hacking record since its creation.
Technically speaking, BitShares 2.0 is a high-tech, decentralized, a blockchain based platform which allows creating highly efficient financial smart contracts for all areas of economic activity that are used in the global internet space to provide services. Some of its key benefits include up to 100,000 transactions per second, cryptocurrencies trading with a stable price, dynamic account permissions, recurring and schedule payments, referral rewards programs, and much more.
Powered by its robust system architecture, DEEX users will enjoy several benefits including
- A platform for safe ICO management in conjunction with the decentralized escrow toolkit from descrow.org.
- A platform for creating a decentralized transparent blockchain system for crypto funds managed by DEEX professional traders
- Cryptocurrency debit cards linked to users’ wallets on DEEX and integration into fiat gateways
- API for the integration of third-party applications and services with the DEEX platform
- Creation of the own agent network of crypto ATMs for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency for fiat money
Discussing the immense potential of DEEX, a senior spokesperson from the company said, “More and more large market players are now willing to move to decentralized trading platforms. At the moment, the portfolio of investors interested in the DEEX project exceeds $100 million. The potential interest of large market players is estimated at five times or even more.”
The primary DEEX.CORE tokens share will be:
- 75% reserved for pre-ICO and ICO participants
- 15% reserved for the development team
- 7% reserved for the advisors
- 3% reserved for Bounty and PR
DEEX core token will be used for:
- Setting commissions for trade deals
- Participating in ICOs launched on DEEX platform
- Paying for digital assets and coins listings within DEEX
- Purchasing masternodes for DEEX ecosystem development and support
DEEX is offering generous bounty campaigns for posting information in various social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Steemit.
About DEEX Exchange
DEEX is the first ever decentralized financial exchange that provides individuals a reliable and convenient platform to quickly trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies with the most popular payment methods for the fiat currencies available in the country of his/her residence. Built around the fast and reliable BitShares 2.0 (Graphene) blockchain platform, it will protect the users from the common shortcomings of centralized exchanges such as such as security threats, unfair competition, the danger of sanctions, political factors, and much more.
- Website: https://www.deex.exchange
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/deex.exchange
- Telegram channel: https://t.me/deex_exchange_ru
- Telegram chat: https://t.me/deexexchange
- Instagramm: https://www.instagram.com/the_deex
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/deex_exchange
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@deex
- Medium: https://medium.com/@the_deex