Metal, a blockchain based payment system operating on a process known as Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) where when users send money or make purchases they earn a little reward in Metal’s native asset (MTL) for every dollar spent has announced its first product release, with the Metal Vault now live.
Released as an Alpha version, until now there was no web client which provided a sharp user interface for interacting with Metal (MTL), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), and ERC-20 token holdings.
CEO of Metal, Marshall Hayner said:
“When I think of a wallet I want to use I think: multiple chains, ERC-20 support, private key backups, hardware wallet support, in-wallet exchange solutions, integrated bank account, and most importantly: incentives to participate. The Metal Vault marks a change in the way we interact and view cryptocurrency.”
Features in Metal Vault Alpha:
- Metal, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and ERC-20 under one roof
- Hardware Integration with Trezor & Ledger
- Private Key Backups
- 2FA Authentication with Google Authenticator
- 24/7 Live Support
Features the community can expect in the near future:
- Integrated FDIC insured bank account for US Customers
- In-wallet exchange functionality
- Invoicing capability for Metal and Cash Open API to develop on the Metal platform