Blockchain asset and cryptocurrency wallet Exodus earlier in the week added its latest asset in OmiseGo (OMG). Founded in 2013, Omise is a venture-backed payments company operating in Thailand, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia, aiming to expand to neighboring countries across Asia-Pacific.
OmiseGO is a public Ethereum-based financial technology for use in mainstream digital wallets, that enables real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services agnostically across jurisdictions and organizational silos, and across both fiat money and decentralized currencies.
In addition to adding OMG, Exodus also announced more optimizations and fixes to ensure the Exodus experience remains solid and reliable.
The complete release notes are below:
– Exodus now quickly tells users when they type a bad password on login, previously this process was unnecessarily slow.
– OmiseGo (OMG) added.
– Exodus now prevents Dash dust.
– The wallet asset list now shows an “+ Add More” button to easily add more assets.
– Exodus now tells users if they do not have a camera connected when trying to open a QR code.
– Users can now exchange any asset for OmiseGo.
More information on OmiseGO can be found in the company white paper.