Cointracker, a Munich-based company providing a profit and loss portfolio monitor for bitcoins and all digital currency today informed of a new promotion with tax season coming.
Starting today clients can receive a 10% discount on all CoinTracking packages and upgrades valid until April 15, 2017.
CoinTracking allows you to create a capital gains report for all your trades from 2016.
In addition to today’s promotion news, the company has recently provided the following updates:
- Automatically Import for ETH Transactions – CoinTracking can now automatically import all past and future transactions of Ethereum addresses into your CoinTracking account.
- Public Portfolio – From now on, you can create a public portfolio on CoinTracking, which can be shared with your friends.
- Tax-free coins (Short & Long Calculation) – New reporting calculates tax-free coins (long) and taxable coins (short) for any date and period. The overview shows which coins can be sold tax-free at a specific date.
- Current Balance – The current balance for all currencies you own. Including your total amount, your current value in FIAT and BTC, the market price and trend charts.
- Trading Fees – See all your trades that include a fee, including the calculated fee value at the transaction and the current fee value. And charts for fees, grouped by currency and exchange or trade group.
- New import for Gemini.com – New import function to get all trades from Gemini.com.