Blockfolio, LLC, a company based in Los Angeles that provides mobile cryptocurrency apps, has provided an update this week making for a better and more useful experience.
Back in February, the company finally released the app for iOS. New updates include the following:
- Fiat positions – now available for all 34 fiat currencies supported.
- Transactions – renamed from “Positions” to “Transactions” which allows users to add both Buys & Sells for better recording of trades and performance.
- Watch-only – now monitor a coin without any holdings entered, users can use the new Watch Only option.
Highlights of Blockfolio
– Portfolio Overview: View all your blockchain assets at once, and find detailed information on each coin.
– Price Notifications: Use alerts to get notified immediately when the price crosses a certain threshold.
– Charts and Orderbook: Candlestick charts, orderbook, and market details for every coin.
– Over 800 Cryptocurrencies: You can easily track over 800 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Augur, MaidSafeCoin, Steem, NEM, Factom, Iconomi, Dogecoin, Waves, Stellar, DigixDao, Lisk and more.
– New Altcoins Added Regularly: Most new cryptocurrencies are added the same day they are added to the exchange.
– Global Coverage: View your portfolio in over 30 fiat currencies.