Cryptocurrency exchange xBTCe has recently announced the release of TickTrader Desktop Terminal v1.6 by Soft-FX. The updated TickTrader Desktop Terminal is an all-in-one trading application combining professional tools with a fully customizable interface.
The terminal has high-level functionality and gives you access to crypto instruments on the exchange with low latency. xBTCe also supports trading of cryptocurrency in the MetaTrader 4 platform with support to come soon for MetaTrader 5 says the company.
TickTrader features include:
• A wide array of tools for effective technical analysis, including common trend indicators, oscillators, volatility measures, and line drawings, all accessible from directly within the chart;
• All types of trading orders, including IoC and Iceberg orders, to help traders make smarter trading choices;
• Creation and testing of algorithmic strategies and custom indicators;
• Highly customizable user-friendly interface so that you can personalize every single panel setting as well as the whole workstation. You can easily create your own trading layout using a wide range of options and preferences. Users can use the docking panel technology to make the most personalized workspace;
• TickTrader’s charting system equips traders with regular and advanced chart types, including tick charts, various time frames, overlay function, a fully customizable toolbar, and rich suite of user settings;
• One-click/double-click trading modes;
• Built-in Depth of Market (Level 2 pricing);
• “Time and Sales” tape displaying the information on the recent trades;
• Advanced quotes and logs storage capability, so that you can download and analyze the historical data directly from the terminal.