BL3P, the trading platform of Bitonic B.V., a euro-focused bitcoin exchange which is the Netherlands largest has announced the deployment of a new version of BL3P.
Although the update has of course been fully tested, it is possible that users could encounter some bugs. The company said it would appreciate if customers kindly let them know of such right away. Finally, the exchange thanked all its users who submitted a bug report or feature request, which is of great value to continuing improvement and building of the platform.
The changes include the following:
- Miners fee for bitcoin withdrawals is now dynamic – The ‘add extra fee’ option, which is now enabled by default, will ensure your withdrawal confirms within 2-3 blocks typically. If you untick the box withdrawals gets low priority, but should still confirm within a few hours.
- Added history page – As soon as your account is verified, ‘verify’ will be replaced by ‘history’. Users can now also browse through their order history.
- Added year/month filter to history
- Added live trades (via WebSocket)
- Orderbook will update more frequently, based on WebSocket
- Made the order book expandable
- Added a year summary page (useful for tax returns)
- Several bug fixes, user interface & security improvements
Back in December 2016, it became possible to all residents of the European Union to open an account with BL3P with SEPA deposits, although outside the Netherlands video identification is required.